At this point, we now know that Home Recording Studio Kit is a set of multiple items including Mic, Audio Interface, DAW etc.
But these are the main parts, we also need other items like cables (to connect all the parts), mic stand etc.
However, choosing them one by one can be a cumbersome process and we also need to take care of compatibility when plugging in items of different companies.
A Home studio recording bundle takes care of all these issues and provide a complete solution i.e., just connect all the parts and plugin to your computer.
Following are the most common studio bundles available in the market. They all are good and have been used by professionals widely.
With this bundle get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away. This comes with Studio One Artist DAW.
Studio One Artist is a feature-packed DAW, perfect for recording, mixing, and sharing your music
It provides Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- LyxPro LDC-10 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone Includes a Studio Shockmount, XLR Microphone Cable, Foam Wind Screen & and 1-Year Warranty
- LyxPro Studio-Grade Mesh Microphone Pop Filter Improves Vocal Recording Quality & Eliminates Harsh Plosive Sounds
U-PHORIA STUDIO PRO bundle has everything you need for professional music production, digital home recording and podcasting.
It comes with Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality and High-performance studio headphones with ultra-wide frequency response
- U-PHORIA UMC202HD USB audio interface, C-1 condenser microphone, HPS5000 studio headphones
- Audiophile 2×2, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers
Enter the world of studio-based recording with the M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro—the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects.
Laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier.
Premium software suite included – protools first, air creative fx collection, air mini grand, air strike and air expand 2
- Includes m-track c-series 2 x 2 USB/USB-c audio interface featuring 24-bit/192 kHz resolution for professional recording/monitoring and all new crystal preamps that deliver pristine, transparent sound
- Dedicated XLR+¼ inch trs combo input and ¼ inch instrument high-z input accommodates all common input types, stereo ¼ inch outs, ¼ inch headphone out with independent level control for versatile monitoring options
- Hi-speed USB connection with USB/direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring, includes both standard USB and USB-c connection cables
- Listen with confidence courtesy of m-audio’s hdh40 closed back headphones that fuse premium build quality, 15 hz-22 kHz frequency response and powerful 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnets offer an immersive audio experience
Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic bundle has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. This comes with First focusrite creative pack, Ableton live lite, Pro Tool , softie time and tone bundle, focus rite’s red plug-in suite, 2GB of loop masters samples
2i2 means 2 inputs, you can plugin your mic along with any other instrument like guitar, piano, midi etc. Focusrite also provides Solo Studio 2nd Gen Recording Bundle (for one input) but I will recommend to but 2i2 as price difference it not much.
- Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, headphones, 10′ xlr mic cable, mic stand clip
- Four analog inputs: Two natural-sounding scarlet mic preamps with plenty of even gain, two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192khz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for ds (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96khz with a 32 samples buffer)
Surprisingily, this bundles comes in a very affordable price range Rs 4500/-. Can you imagine having a studio bundle at this price?
That’s the reason this has been placed at no 1 position. Overall, I am satisfied with the product and will definitely recommend this to starters.
Not only because it is a budget buy but also provides the good output quality.
- USB 2.0 audio interface 2X2 for recording Condenser microphones and instruments Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality.Maximum Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- USB audio interface for recording studio wtih 48v phantom power supply, Ultra-low latency, Compatiable with Most recording software on Windows Mac and Linux, 2 Input and output Streams
- Include – WR-800 Condenser Microphone, USB Audio Interface, XLR Cable Male to Female, 6.3mm Adapter, WR35 Stand, POP Filter Shock Mount
- One Year Warranty – Register on our Website
Since this is the cheapest and most affordable one. We have reviewed it from the quality purpose and you will be surprised with the results. Read full review here.